I am not entirely sure what has happened but my phone will not download pictures directly through its USB port so I am stuck with using my Google backup. Not a terrible thing but I can’t tell exactly what picture is what so I chose 5 randomly.
If you backup your files (which you should) Google backup isn’t bad at all. Sure there’s a zillion hanging out but at least if something happens to my phone, I’m covered.
1. Fresh from a bath and watching Mickey.
2. Gooo Kings! Quite possibly the most boring game I have ever been too. Seriously even the dancers were lame. How can scantily clad ladies gyrating to music be bad?
3. Everyone passed out early so I sat down with ice cream and Downton Abbey. Talked with my mom about it yesterday and we both agree that it is a very calming show, seriously its like the zen of all shows.
4. Tre received a Powerwheels Jeep for Christmas. It has been at grandma’s house since then and they got the flu so we steered clear (pun intended). Finally after 3 weeks we visited grandma and walked it back to our house. Good news: we made it. Bad news: he doesn’t steer.
5. This morning…my room is cold. I think the window is crappy and thus I woke up in a cocoon of warmth and didn’t want to move so I took this picture before I braved the elements, made breakfast and wrote this post.
Happy Friday ya’ll!